Photos of the Cornell College campus. Click on an image thumbnail to enlarge it.
1st college organ (1899): Hook & Hastings, donated by Horace Armstrong
College Chapel (cornerstone laid in 1876) with Old Sem in the background
College Chapel -- later renamed King Chapel
Interior of the College Chapel. Note the balcony, and the stenciling on the ceiling.
Chapel -- main floor
Carnegie Library (dedicated in 1905) with Spear Memorial Fountain (1906) in front
Carnegie Library (a joint academic/public library)
Inside Carnegie Library
College Hall - Front
College Hall classroom. Folding doors go to another room.
President's House (built in 1850)
South Hall with The Rock (2.5 tons, moved to campus from Palisades Park by the Class of 1889)
South Hall (built in 1873)
Lover's Lane leading to the back of the Chapel
Lover's Lane/Campus Walk (located behind where The Commons is in the area where Summit Street is now.)
Old Sem (1853) -- when it had a 4th floor
Chemistry Lab in Old Sem
College Hall - front
Alumni Gymnasium (built in 1909)
Women's Physical Education (inside Alumni Gymnasium)